Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Need a Little SPARK in your life??

10 Years ago, I found something that changed my life and helped to get me off sodas and carbonated beverages for good, not to mention aided in me losing about 20 pounds! IT is called ADVOCARE SPARK!!
drew brees adAdvoCare Spark Energy DrinkAdvoCare Spark is the best energy drink on the market. It not only gives you healthy energy through vitamins and a sugar-free blend of high-quality ingredients, but it gives you mental focus like no other. You will be at your sharpest on Spark. AdvoCare has pumped 21 vitamins, nutrients, and minerals into this formula and they all come together to give you the most advanced energy drink in the world. No crashing! Avoid the crash that goes along with Red Bull, 5-Hour Energy, Rockstar, Monster, Full Throttle, Amp and other drinks. If you need a pick-me-up in the morning, in the middle of the day for a meeting or a butt-kicking work-out in the afternoon, Spark is for you.

For mental focus and clarity: The neuroactive amino acids in AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink help increase your mental focus and alertness by supporting your brain’s ability to receive and send messages to and from the nervous system.
*This amazing product serves as an all-in-one solution that gives you a quick boost of energy and mental focus that lasts for hours.
With six refreshing flavors (Mango Strawberry, Pink Lemonade, Grape, Mandarin Orange, Fruit Punch, Cherry and Citrus), you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you. And the best part? Only 45 calories in each serving!
STOP DRINKING SODAS and OTHER UNHEALTHY ENERGY DRINKS!! 
START WITH A HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE NOW...SPARK!
There is a reason that Professional Atheletes use and endorse SPARK as their Energy drink of choice!!

Spark Compared to Other Energy Drinks

ARE YOU READY TO FEEL GREAT
and FULL OF ENERGY AND MENTAL FOCUS?

SPARK Review 
http://www.energyfiend.com/
Caffiene Review Website

Have you ever been to an electronics store and found a great deal on men’s cologne?
No? Well how about a two-for-one deal at a car lot, have you seen one? I wish.
What about a farmer’s market? Ever been to one and found an incredible energy drink product you’ve never seen before? No? Well nah nah in your face I have!

This summer I took a trip to the local farmer’s market with my mom, my greatest excitement being the possibility of finding a flawless eggplant to complete my cornucopia crafting project. Sarcasm. Anywho, I walked by a table where a nice lady was selling Advocare performance products.

This table just reeked of multi-level marketing, but I couldn’t resist inquiring about the “Spark” energy drink powder packets. Without even telling the saleswoman about my status as an EF writer, she grabbed a bottle of water, filled it with a whole packet of Spark, and let me continue on my way while I drank the bottle down. < 20 minutes: holy organic cucumbers Batman!

Taste
I later bought three flavors of my own Spark packets: grape, fruit punch, and mandarin orange. They also offer citrus and cherry. All you need is a cold bottle of water, one of these packets mixed into it, and it will plaster a smile onto your lethargic face. The experience was better than I could have even expected, especially after E-Boost set my standards so low. Not one stage of the show can be categorized as bitter, transparent, overly sweet, or overly tart. Delish!

Effect
No matter how you consume a packet of Spark, whether it be straight, snorted, mixed into your Easy Mac flavor packet, or… oh ya mixed into water, you are guaranteed the perfect long-lasting energy boost. No joking around here, these packets are simply the perfect pick me up. This will be my first product review where I end up purchasing more of what I sampled.

Verdict
Advocare Spark changed my energy drink life. I can now truthfully say that given the immediate availability of a Spark packet, I would choose a bottle of water from a cooler instead a stand-by favorite energy drink. That’s right, a flavored bottle of water over, say, a NOS or Rockstar Punched Citrus. Up until Spark, that’d just be crazy talk.